Thursday, November 26, 2009

Positivity

One of the things I like about Twitter is getting to know new people and links to their blogs. One of the people I follow on Twitter shared a blog post from this site

www.positivityblog.com

(sorry I can't seem to make the link work yet. I'll keep trying)

A blog on how to be positive! I so needed to find this resource. I struggle on a daily basis to try and curb my natural tendency towards cynicism. Looking on the bright side is one of the harder things to achieve in my life but when I do succeed it makes a total difference in my life and my family's life.

So that's why I'm highly recommending this blog and sending positive vibes to all who strive for seeing the up side in life! Besides, any blogger who has a post on What Bruce Springsteen Can Teach You About Life has definite cred with me.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I also try to keep my blog positive. Great stuff. I should try the twitter thing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TerryLynn: Twitter gets some getting used to but I can see why some people really get addicted to it. Let me know if you'll try it and I'll definitely follow you!
    Keep on keeping positive!
    Nelsa

    ReplyDelete