Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life is Crazy But I'm Still Having a Book Launch!

T-minus 4 days till the big move and the house is turned upside down. At one point today there were about 8 vans from various trades in the house. Out of chaos comes order, right? But AFTER chaos comes the book launch for THE BREAK. With all the crazy my life has had lately, I've been guilty of neglecting this book I am so very proud of. But come April 20th, from 5-7 pm I'll be celebrating its arrival with a launch at TYPE Books on 833 Queen St. W. You know TYPE Books, right? It's that cool indy bookstore that gave us this awesome video:



I am thrilled to be launching THE BREAK at one of Toronto's coolest book stores.

I hope if you're in the Toronto area, you can join me! There may or may not be cannoli for treats. :) You'll have to drop by and find out!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I'll be out of town then. Have fun at your book launch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! So sorry you won't be able to make it.

      Delete
  2. So cool! Wish I could be there for your launch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could be there too! Your book is about ready to launch, too, isn' t it? Can't wait to hear what you're planning!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Maureen! Hope tou can make it!

    ReplyDelete